DONALD A. SCHUSTER GREENHOUSE
8638 Murray Ridge Rd.
Elyria Ohio 44035
Where it All Began...
In 1927 Martin Schuster bought a piece of property on Murray Ridge Rd. where he started growing vegetable crops in the fields. His son, Donald A. Schuster developed a passion for bedding plants and wanted to start a greenhouse business that sold plants to the community and other greenhouses and nurseries in the area. In 1964 Donald opened his greenhouse that remains open to this day. In 2000, Donald retired and handed the business over to his four sons; Don Jr., Ed, Steve, and Chuck. As second generation growers, they keep the business standards set by their father almost 50 years ago.
Charlotte Schuster (Donald's Wife)